TERMS OF SERVICE
By registering for any of the in person or online classes, community events, or private instructions you confirm that you have fully read and agreed to the following:
1. Assumption of Risk: I understand that yoga is a physical activity that requires physical exertion that may be strenuous and could result in physical injury, and I am fully informed and aware of the risks and hazards involved in practicing yoga. In consideration of being permitted to participate in the classes offered by Genesis Yoga by Jessica, I agree to assume unconditionally full responsibility for any and all inherent risks, injuries or damages, known or unknown, which I may incur as a result of my participating in such yoga classes.
2. I understand that it is my responsibility to consult with a physician prior to and regarding my participation in the yoga classes. I represent and warrant that I am physically fit and that I have no medical condition that would prevent my full participation in the yoga classes. I further understand that my participation in yoga classes does not constitute or replace the advice or treatment of a medical professional.
3. Limitation of Liability: To the fullest extent allowed by law, and on behalf of myself, my children, my family and my heirs, and all of our successors and assigns, I/we hereby Release Genesis Yoga by Jessica and its agents, employees, officers, directors, owners, and affiliated persons and companies (“Released Parties”), from any and all responsibility or legal for any injuries, damages or death to me, my children, or to any other person, whether resulting from negligence or any other cause related to or arising from my participation in any yoga class or related activity. I/we further agree that I/we will never sue any of the Released Parties, and that I/we will defend and indemnify the Released Parties if any claim or action is pursued by any person arising out of any injuries, damages or death to me, to my family, or to others if they arise out of my/our participation in any yoga class or related activity. I/we further agree that in the event of my/our death or disability, the terms of this Agreement, including the release and indemnification obligations in this section, will be binding on my/our heirs, family and estate, and that my/our personal representative, executor, administrator, guardian, and any successors and assigns will be obligated to honor and enforce them.
4. I understand this document is a legally binding contract that supersedes any and all other agreements, warranties or representations involving Participants participation in any yoga class or related activities. This agreement shall be construed to provide a comprehensive release of liability and indemnity agreement in favor of the Released Parties to the greatest extent permitted by law, but is not intended to assert claims or defenses that are prohibited by law, and any invalid provision shall be modified or partially enforced to carry out the stated intent of this Agreement to the maximum extent permitted by law.
5. The parties’ specific legal rights may vary among states and provinces.